Healthy Together Open Letter
- Facebook(2) Facebook Please visit our Facebook page for news and up to date information.
- Eat Well
- Adrenaline auto-injectors (AAIs)
- Why are GP Practices still Working Differently?Q: If the pandemic is over why can’t I get a GP appointment like I used to? A: The pandemic is not over. GP surgeries have been working hard all through the pandemic to continue delivering services to people. In order to protect people, and following government guidance, we must maintain safe infection control and […]
- South Glos Age UK New Services
- NHS APPFrom 17 May the NHS App will be enabled for all patients to demonstrate their vaccination status. We have had many requests recently from patients for access to this record and are unable to action these quickly due to the volume of other work we have at the moment. Below is a link to the […]
- Diabetes – know your risk toolhttps://riskscore.diabetes.org.uk/start
- Social Prescribing Team
- ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTIONS PATIENT LEAFLET
- PARKRUN PRACTICEPlease join us on the first Saturday of each month at Pomphrey Hill Park Run, its free,family friendly and all abilities are welcome, you do not need to be a runner, get your steps in for the day by walking ‘up Pomphrey’.
- Prescription RequestsPlease note that the average wait time for prescription requests is 72 hours, please allow plenty of time for us to process your requests, we thank you in advance for your patience. Cadbury Heath Healthcare Urgent Prescription Policy
- Dementia Awareness CampaignWorried someone close to you is losing their memory? Many people suffer from memory loss as they get older. But if it starts to happen on a regular basis, it could be the early signs of dementia. What should I look for? Dementia is not a single illness but a group of symptoms caused by […]
- Flu Clinics 2023/24We are busy preparing for this years flu vaccination campagin, we will begin to invite patients towards the end of September 2022.
Parkrun Practice, Cadbury Heath Health Care is a Parkrun Practice please join us on the first Saturday of each month at Pomphrey Hill Parkrun to walk, jog, run or volunteer at our local free 5K Parkrun.
New GP Partner, we pleased to announce that Dr Bryn Bird is our new GP Partner here at Cadbury Heath Health Care.