Healthy Together Open Letter
- South Glos Age UK New Services
- NHS APPFrom 17 May the NHS App will be enabled for all patients to demonstrate their vaccination status. We have had many requests recently from patients for access to this record and are unable to action these quickly due to the volume of other work we have at the moment. Below is a link to the […]
- Diabetes – know your risk toolhttps://riskscore.diabetes.org.uk/start
- FLU SEASON 2020/21Please call our Reception Team (0117 9805700) to book this years Flu Vaccine, eligible patients are listed below: This year the flu vaccine is being offered on the NHS to: adults 65 and over people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age) pregnant women people living with someone […]
- Social Prescribing Team
- ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTIONS PATIENT LEAFLET
- Coronavirus (WN-CoV)(COVID 19)July 2021 Telephone message Please do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP Practice if you have symptoms associated with coronavirus including a new continuous cough and a high temperature. You are advised to stay at home for 14 days. If your symptoms are serious, or get worse, NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that […]
- PARKRUN PRACTICEWe are delighted to announce that we are now a Parkrun Practice, join us on the first Saturday of each month at Pomphrey Hill 9am to run, walk or volunteer at our local free family friendly all abilites 5K parkrun.
- Prescription RequestsPlease note that due to staff shortages the average wait time for prescription requests has increased from 48 hours to 72 hours this will be for the next few months, we thank you in advance for your patience.
- Dementia Awareness CampaignWorried someone close to you is losing their memory? Many people suffer from memory loss as they get older. But if it starts to happen on a regular basis, it could be the early signs of dementia. What should I look for? Dementia is not a single illness but a group of symptoms caused by […]
- CCG Goes FurtherTest
- Flu Clinic UpdateWe saw over 120 patients at our Flu Clinic last week and we are pleased with the success. If you think you may be in an at risk group but haven’t yet received an invitation please speak to reception who will be able to advise.
Parkrun Practice, Cadbury Heath Health Care is a Parkrun Practice please join us on the first Saturday of each month at Pomphrey Hill Parkrun to walk, jog, run or volunteer at our local free 5K Parkrun.
New GP Partner, we pleased to announce that Dr Bryn Bird is our new GP Partner here at Cadbury Heath Health Care.