Flu Season 2021/22
Please call our Reception Team (0117 9805700) to book this years Flu Vaccine, eligible patients are listed below:
This year the flu vaccine is being offered on the NHS to:
- adults 65 and over
- people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- pregnant women
- people living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020
- children in primary school
- children in year 7 (secondary school)
- frontline health or social care workers
Later in the year, the flu vaccine may be given to people aged 50 to 64. More information will be available later in the Autumn.
However, if you’re aged 50 to 64 and in an at-risk group, you should not delay having your flu vaccine.